SNAP tech box XS / S is an in-wall toilet system with a frame construction. The suitability of the product in the intended location should always be checked to ensure sufficient space for the toilet bowl.
SNAP tech box XS / S contains:
– L-profile steel structure;
– Wall toilet solution;
– Cut-to-size and pierced concrete fibreboard (8–9 mm) for tiled surfaces or removable laminated waterproof plywood board (14 mm).
SNAP tech box XS / S board selection:
– 8 or 9 mm concrete fibreboard with mechanical fasteners which cannot be opened (size subject to availability);
– 8 or 9 mm removable concrete fibreboard (size subject to availability);
– 14 mm laminated waterproof plywood board (removable).
– CE-marked toilet frame;
– Material certificates for metal frame;
– Steel parts coating class C1;
– Bidet connecting;
– Toilet and toilet seat;
– Flush box button;
– Metal profile for laminate boards;
– PEX pipe fastened to support beams (for flush box water supply in accordance with the dimensions provided by the client).