SNAP tech casing H is a horizontal element for copper and composite pipes and electrical enclosures.
SNAP tech casing V is a vertical element for copper and composite pipes and electrical enclosures. Casing V can also be used as an extension of SNAP tech flue 3 and 5 modules.
SNAP tech casing H and V include the following:
– L-profile steel structure;
– a maximum of three copper or composite pipes which can be moved up and down together with supports and insulation for water supply and heating.
Cut-to-size and pierced heavy-duty plasterboard (13 mm) and custom-sized metal frame are available to order separately.
* can be ordered cut to size
– FI certificate for the finished element;
– Steel parts coating class C1-2;